Real Estate is just one of the many benefits of Drone Photography
Real Estate: 6 Benefits of Using Drones to Market
So how do real estate agents both commercial/residential and brokers benefit from using camera drones for marketing properties in the real world?
- Create more dramatic, compelling images.Using a modern ready-to-fly camera drone like the Phantom 3 or 4, you can create dramatic shots very easily, almost on auto-pilot by combining GPS-programmed flight paths with automatic point-of-interest camera targeting. Well-designed drone camera shots not only look incredibly professional, they also generate a sense of awe and interest that you simply can’t get from ground-based photography.
- Create more interesting virtual tours. Using the DJI Osmo you can fly into a home through the front door and travel throughout every room, creating a far more natural virtual tour than station-based photography can. Combined with a professional voice-over sound track, virtual tours can become beautiful visual stories, rich with information and history.
- Highlight more property features. Landscaping, pools, walking paths and back yards are important to many buyers, additionally, so are nearby parks and schools. Aerial photos & video bring these advantages to life.
- Generate new business. Using drone videos and photos to market your properties show prospective sellers that you take advantage of every opportunity to make their property look awesome and to stand out.
- Out-market the competition. It’s a well-known fact, listings that look better and provide more information, sell better.
- Save money. Compared to shooting aerial photos from a helicopter or a fixed wing aircraft, drone videography is far cheaper – and easier to arrange.
Today’s Drones have revolutionized landscape Photography
However please note that drone photography has many rules and it is important to understand them all before you buy one. Let Boji Drone Workz take care of all the regulations for you and give you amazing footage with our experience!