Wind Turbines and Cell Tower Inspections | Tower Inspections
Wind Turbines and Cell Tower Inspections | Tower Inspections. Authorized Tower Climber and Rescuer through Technical Rescue Systems
Certified Drone (UAS) Tower Inspector through Technical Rescue Systems.
OSHA – ANSI – NATE – NFPA National Standards as they apply to the designated TRS Training.
By using Drone Technology, you will find that it is….
- Safer and quicker assessment of WTG blade damage eliminating risk to human-conducted inspections
- Rapid identification of damage and assessment of the repair cycle
- Enhanced accuracy with the Inspire 2 than with human or ground based methods
- Efficient 45-minute inspection time (eliminating lengthy 3-4 hour inspections employing human resources)
- Convenient, frequent and low-cost inspections, providing O&M teams key assessment data before major repair incidences
- Reduction in the amount of time and exposure to risk required during human inspections